Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
An Overview Of Mold
Mold is virtually everywhere but without the right environment, it won't spread or cause issues. Mold is extremely common, especially in bathrooms, underneath sinks or around windows. This is due to the abundance of moisture in addition to the porous material. In oder to grow, mold needs 3 things;
- Food (porous material)
In the perfect environment mold can grow and spread rapidly and can spread quicker and easier if cleaned improperly. Whether it's visible or not, the mold you can't see is just as dangerous. So, if you have experienced mold or a flood, you need us. We have the tools, equipment, technicians and experience you need!
How We Mitigate Mold
As a leading service in the damage restoration industry, we have made our mold restoration process quick and efficient. Consisting of only 7-steps, we are confident you will return to your home to find a clean, breathable and healthier space. You can read more about our 7-step mold restoration process here. Avoid the headaches that come with mold damage and turn to SERVPRO of Woodbury, Cottage Grove. With our IICRC-Certified Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians, you can rely on us to identify, mitigate and restore you property "Like it never even happened."
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (651) 314-4631
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Woodbury, Cottage Grove?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (651) 314-4631
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Woodbury, Cottage Grove is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Woodbury community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2140 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We proudly serve Woodbury, MN, Cottage Grove , MN, Newport, MN, and surrounding areas.